Birmingham / Tuscaloosa
Craters & Freighters of Birmingham / Tuscaloosa has over two decades of experience shipping internationally. You can rely on our expertise that delivers for shipments from the USA traveling to Europe, Asia, or just about anywhere! We provide proper documentation, packaging, and crating standards to ensure international shipments arrive safe, damage free, and on time!
Craters & Freighters of Birmingham / Tuscaloosa also takes the hassle out of international shipping by providing ISPM-15 heat-treated wood crates. Many foreign countries require that all crates made out of wood being shipped from the U.S. be heat treated to reduce the risk of pest infestation. These crates require an approved stamp known as the “bug stamp” or ISPM-15 mark, certifying the crate meets international shipping standards.
Our international shipping services include the following:
- ISPM-15 certified wood crates
- Moisture prevention bagging/vapor barrier bagging
- Less than container load, for smaller exports
- Full container load, for larger exports
- Complete documentation and custom forms completion
Delivery options including:
- Shipping Insurance coverage available